Hosting a wedding can be a stressful and overwhelming experience, but creating your E-invite doesn't have to be! With our easy to use platform, creating a beautiful and minimal and personalized E-invite for your guests has never been easier.
What You'll Need
- Good internet connection
- Desktop for best experience
- Photos: Featured photo, gift images and screenshot of your QR bank account.
Step 1: Setting Up
1. Navigate to the E-invite option in the side menu
2. Or click Edit E-invite in the Guestlist.
3. Choose your preferred language, Malay or English.
Step 2: Personal Details
1. Enter the bride and groom's details to generate your invitation URL.
( You can send request for invitation URL change at [email protected])
2. Upload a personal image to to personalize your invitation and convey your story to your guests.
(recommended size: 1200x627px, max size: 5MB)
3. Click on Preview as Guest to see how the photo will look like on your e-invite.
Step 3.a: Event Details
1. Provide the event name, a brief description, and the names of the hosts (usually the parents of the bride and groom).
2. Enter the date and time of the wedding ceremony.
3. Enter contact persons
Step 3.b: Location and Map
1. Fill in the location of your event
2. Navigate to Google Maps or Waze and search for your venue to confirm its correct location.
3. Make sure the location is accurate.
4. Copy and paste the URL links.
Step 4: Setting Guest Pax
1. Decide how many pax a your guest can bring, including themselves.
Example; Allowing 2 pax limit means each guest can bring additional 1 guest.
2. You can also set it to unlimited pax for an open invitation.
Optional: You can edit a pax limit for individual guest in My Guestlist
Step 5: Enable Event Itinerary
Enable the itinerary to display on your invitation.
Make sure you finalize your itinerary by navigating to Edit Itinerary.
Step 6: Enable Gift Registry
1. If you have a gift registry, create one. Create the perfect wedding gift registry.
2. Enable it! Your guests will love the convenience and it will help avoid duplicate gifts.
Step 7: Enable Money Gift
1. Click enable money gift
2. Enter your bank details.
Optional: Upload screenshot of your QR code for easy transactions.
Step 8: Save and Preview
To preview it, simply click Preview as Guest.
Once you're happy with your E-invite, click Save and Publish.
Step 9: Share Your Invitation Link!
Navigate to Share tab to see your public invitation link and personalized guest link.
Now, for the personalized invitation link, you'll need to have a Guestlist ready. Read on how to create a guestlist for RSVP management.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your E-invite and can now share it confidently with your guests via either a public invitation or personalized invitations.
And the best part? Whenever you make any updates to your E-invite, it will automatically update for all your guests, making event planning effortless and stress-free.
So sit back, relax, and watch as your guests RSVP with ease! Keep an eye on your Guestlist and track who's coming to your wedding!
Wedding planning can be stressful, especially when it comes to keeping track of guests. The Majlisku Guestlist feature helps to make it easier by allowing you to create, track and organize your guest list and RSVPs. In this article, we will show you the best way to use this feature to make your wedding planning less stressful.
Advantages of Using Majlisku Guestlist
Effortlessly upload bulk lists
Flawlessly import lists of your colleagues, clients, or relatives
Instantly assign groups to your batch of guests
Instantly filter based on RSVP status or groups
Guestlist is automatically updated as guests respond to RSVPs, saving you time and effort in follow-up.
Add Guest Manually
Step 1 Click on the "Add Guest" button.
Step 2 Fill in the details, add name and any other optional info you want to include.
Step 3 Click "Add" to save!
Import Bulk List
Step 1: Click that "Import" button, it's time to get your guest list in!
Step 2: Use our template or your own trusty excel sheet.
Step 3: Fill in the names of your guests in the designated column.
Pro tip : Enter the name you want to address your guests in the personalized invitation for that extra touch of personalization.
Step 5: Save and upload the Excel Sheet (.XLSX)!
Step 6: Double check time! Preview your guest list to make sure everything is properly uploaded.
Step 7: Click "Import" and you're all set! Your guests are now officially in the system.
Step 1: Tick the checkboxes next to each guest you would like to group together.
Step 2: Click "Edit Group"located below the guest table.
Step 4: In the "Group Guests" window, you have the option to assign the selected guests to an existing group or create a new one.
Step 5: To create a new group, enter the group name and select "Create Group."
Step 6: Once satisfied, click "Add Group".
Step 7: To delete a group, navigate to the Filter and click "Delete" icon next to the group name to do so.
Step 1: Click "Filter" icon.
Step 2: Choose a category from the list provided, such as "Invited", "Attending", or "Not Attending".
Step 3: Use other filter option like Group. Once satisfied, click "Apply Filter"
Step 4: The page will automatically updated with selected filter and you can view the updated "Total Pax".
Step 5: To delete a group, navigate to the Filter and click "Delete" icon next to the group name to do so.
In conclusion, the Majlisku Guestlist feature is an essential tool for any wedding planner looking to make the planning process less stressful and more enjoyable. With its easy-to-use interface and powerful features, it's the perfect solution for managing and organizing your guest list.